Marshalls Rhino RT/SQ8/HD galvanised square steel anti-ram steel telescopic bollard with a 670mm height above ground and features a 90mm x 90mm square section.
The Rhino RT SQ8 HD telescopic bollard makes no excuses for its appearance – it’s there to do a job and it does it without compromise.
Manufactured to BS 1440 and galvanised to BS EN ISO 1461 (1999), it’s ideal for commercial use to protect forecourts, private driveways and to deny unauthorised vehicle access to public spaces and pedestrian areas.
The bollard features a high security, anti-drill lock, which has been independently tested and certified to the master locksmiths association ‘Sold Secure’ standard.
Complete with a comprehensive guarantee of 12 months, free delivery and with the reassurance of Marshalls’ reputation for quality, the Rhino RT SQ8 HD telescopic steel bollard combines rigidity with flexibility.
Marshalls Rhino RT/SQ8/HD telescopic bollards are galvanised (non colour) or galvanised & powder coated in a variety of colours, please select variant if required.
1. Please select the colour of the bollard, all coloured bollards are powder coated with a matt or gloss finish.
(Galvanised only finish is a non coloured powder coated variant (dull grey) which is ideal for industrial applications).
2. Please select if you require the bollards keyed alike or keyed different.
(When keyed alike, all your bollards will be able to use the same keys).
3. Input the amount of bollards required and 'Add To Basket'.
1. The bollards come with two keys each as standard, please select more keys (per bollard) if required.
2. For returning customers you can also specify your bollards to be keyed specific, just write in the key number in the 'Existing Key Number' box.
3. Depending on the model, you can have higher visibility extras such as:
- Hazard banding reflective tape which is ideal for galvanised commercial finish.
- Highly aesthetic top recessed single or double groove bands with class 2 reflective tape (red, yellow or white).
4. You can also request a specific RAL colour, just select the nearest colour from the standard 'Colour' drop down menu and input the RAL number in the 'Request Specific RAL Colour' box.
(We will contact you to discuss if the colour is available FOC or at an additional cost).