BFT STOPPY MBB 500 electro-mechanical automatic bollard for intensive use with a height above ground of 500mm, cylinder diameter of 220mm, speed of 6 seconds and an impact resistance of 150,000 J.
Complete range of automatic electromechanical retractable bollards for the protection and safety of all areas that require controlled access.
Ideal for contexts of particular architectural interest, guaranteeing maximum reliability over time and requiring minimal maintenance.
The BFT STOPPY MBB 500 automatic bollard features a LED light crown, reflective strip and 6 metres of multi-core cable as standard.
1. Please select the amount of bollards from the drop down menu.
2. The BFT range of bollards require a specific controller, please select from the drop down menu if required.
(NB. One controller can run up to 4 bollards together simultaneously, therefore one separate entrance and exit would require two controllers).
3. We recommend transmitters for access control, please select the amount from the drop down menu if required.
4. For safety we recommend safety loop detectors, usually one safety loop detector per separate entrance or exit, please select from the drop down if required.
5. If you would like to drive up to the bollard and it drops automatically on exit, we recommend a free exit loop detector, please select from the drop down menu if required.
6. All loops detectors (safety & free exit) require specific loop cable in the ground, 100 metres is usually good enough for 3 or 4 small / medium loops, please select if required.
7. Additional safety we recommend traffic lights, usually one traffic light per separate entrance or exit, please select from the drop down if required.
Please contact our sales team for a written quotation and bulk orders for:
BFT STOPPY MBB 500 Electro-Mechanical Automatic Bollard
Telephone: 01793 422010 or Sales Mobile: 07717 745047
Please add the two numbers